Fancy an upgrade to your typical protein shake? Enjoy a Strawberry protein milkshake that's guaranteed to hit the spot. We promise you won't be disappointed!
1. Gather all of your ingredients and weigh them out.
2. Add your protein powder, ice cream and milk into a blender or smoothie maker.
3. Blend until creamy and smooth.
4. Add the milkshake into a clean glass and add the whipped cream on top.
4. Cut your strawberries into slices and add them onto the whipped cream or the side of the glass (whichever you prefer).
5. Add the sprinkles for the final touch and enjoy your shake!
I can eat ice cream and still hit my protein goal? Yeah, you can!
You can certainly incorporate this into your 20% sh*te allowance. As always, we recommend you eat 80% of your calories from nutritionally-dense foods and 20% from 'sh*te'!
Don't be alarmed by the calories in this recipe as you are also adding towards your protein goal, so you can enjoy this guilt-free!